4EVERLAND is designed to solve this problem by providing a distributed, highly efficient, self-motivated, and low-cost data Ethereum. If free accounts, free contracts, and free assets are the foundation of Web 3.0, then the development protocol built by 4EVERLAND will be the access layer protocol of the Web 3.0 world, liberating Web 3.0 developers from the constraints of centralization, improve the robustness and security of the service, and provide a globally accelerated, ever-lasting network service for users.
The Internet needs Web 3.0, a new generation of the Internet paradigm that advocates free identity, free contracts, and free assets, and blockchain technology provides a near-perfect solution to Web 3.0 with decentralized addresses as accounts, smart contracts for self-deployment and access, and Tokens that flow autonomously and frictionlessly. The free market creates prosperity and the blockchain business is growing rapidly, with liberal financial experience of DEFI, attracting hundreds of billions of dollars. Moreover, NFT is empowering art, sports and trendy culture has brought millions of incremental users to the blockchain world.
However, there is still an important part of the Web 3.0 paradigm of blockchain that is missing. "I trust my Ethereum addresses, assets and smart contracts, however, what if the DAPP interface I'm accessing disappears or is blocked somedays in the future?" I have a collection of valuable NFT digital artifacts that point to a single node storage server, will the value of the NFTs disappear with the shutdown of the server?" What if my DEFI project is fast in Europe, but slow in Asia, affecting user experience? Clearly, the centralized, license-based, single-node data service model cannot meet the needs of the rapidly growing number of Web 3.0 users for service security and degree of freedom.
Technical Overview of 4EVERLAND
4EVERLAND is a blockchain technology-powered cloud computing platform designed to help developers develop Web 3.0 applications efficiently, with technical features such as global acceleration, privacy protection, and distributed storage. It is built on consensus-driven Swarm on top of IPFS, significantly improves Data I/O efficiency, and TEE-based storage challenge proofs. It achieves more stable content storage, more efficient content distribution, faster network access, file reading, and storage fraud prevention.
In addition, 4EVERLAND provides products and protocols such as DWeb hosting, decentralized gateway, decentralized domain name, digital marketing system, and data services to help developers access Web 3.0 in one click, and eventually build a globally accelerated, privacy-protected, link-perpetual distributed network and Web 3.0 infrastructure with IPFS.
Here are some core technologies of 4EVERLAND:
- 4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND forms nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, relying on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data and supporting horizontal expansion of nodes.
- 4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules, and developers can quickly realize safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND through simple configuration.
- Storage Proof: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes storage challenge proof PoSC based on TEE technology, ensuring the availability and reliability of data.
- Smart Contracts: 4EVERLAND's smart contract module mainly includes payment contracts, campaign contracts, lending contracts, control contracts. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
Through a unique cryptographic and economic model, 4EVERLAND has organized a series of nodes deployed around the world. The nodes collectively achieve distributed storage of content, accelerated global access, and enhanced stability and reliability of IPFS data storage and the gateway.
Here are some 4EVERLAND features:
- *Global Acceleration: * The consensus-driven Swarm network, improves network throughput massively and high availability, provides more efficient and fast Web3.0 access for global developers.
- *Privacy protection: * 4EVERLAND does not require KYC, ensures user anonymity and data security. Distributed storage: 4EVERLAND built a Swarm distributed storage network to achieve data availability and reliability.
Mission & Vision
4EVERLAND is the earth that carries the developers' ideal paradigm for Web3.0, creating more robust and secure services that help the Internet evolve from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 smoothly. Dedicated to be the infrastructure for millions of Web3.0 developers and applications and liberate Web3.0 developers from the shackles of centralization. Provide users with global acceleration, link eternal network services. We expect to witness the radical change of server structure and the evolution based on Web3.0 network upgrade in the future.